Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year

                                                 


                                    2016


  

Where does the time go? Happy New Year stamping friends. I can't believe we are at the start of a new year. I hope everyone has enjoyed there time off  with family and friends. Although I may not come on here often, I still continue to Love What I Do. I will try and post more often this year with my projects that I create. There has been so many things that I have created but I always seem to forget to take pics and share. This year I will definitely share more. 

There are many things going on at Stampin' Up. So don't wait any longer check out these promotions because come January 5, 2016 we have Sale-A-Bration!!!
What is Sale-A-Bration? It is an appreciation for hostess and customers for every $50 purchase before taxes, you can choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. If you spend $100 you get 2 products free. No limit!!!


                                                         

                                

  






Click Here: Weekly Deals




No comments:

Post a Comment